- We’ll pamper you with massage and compresses by our invited therapists
- We’ll nourish you with nutritious and lovingly prepared home-made food.
- We’ll relax you with meditation, reflection and Yoga
- We’ll inspire you with story-telling and art-making
- We’ll light your passion with Nia Dance and a bonfire!
PROGRAM – FRIDAY 29 AUGUST (4:15pm until late)
We’ll begin with a welcoming circle to open our evening of REALaxation. A sacred moment to connect, reflect and create. Let go of your day and allow yourself the opportunity to be nourished and nurtured for an evening of creative joy. We’ll begin our Creative Art-Making, share a nourishing home-cooked meal, find our passion with Nia Dance by Melanie Fayers and REALax by the bonfire.
PROGRAM – SATURDAY 30 AUGUST (9am until 3pm)
Saturday begins with the intention to look within, celebrating our inner beauty and relishing the opportunity to re-connect to ourselves through Yoga with Jo-Anne Knight. After lunch we’ll be pampered and cared for by our invited therapists Melanie and Annette and relax completely with a massage and a traditional compress wrap.
This RE-TREAT is affordable for all with flexible options for attendance, all-inclusive for food and materials. Just bring your drink bottle, yoga mat and journal. Ours must be the cheapest day retreat prices around:
FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY – $85
SATURDAY ONLY – $99
FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY – discounted price of $155